We couldn't Do it Without You!
Meet new people & make new friends
Volunteering your time, energy and expertise helps support the essential arts, enrichment and support programs we value at Westlake.
There are tasks both very small and large that need volunteers.
Our school events only happen if we have parents/caregivers to make them happen!
How Can I Help?
ALL volunteers must:
1) Complete the Volunteer Agreement Form with all administrative authorization signatures
2) Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement, current state issued photo ID, and proof of negative Tuberculosis (TB) test from within the past 4 years to the HR department. If you do not have a recent TB test, a form can be provided to you at the SCCS District Office at no cost. The office is located at 133 Mission Street Suite 100, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 and is open from 8am-430pm
3) Receive from Human Resources a Request for Live Scan Fingerprint from authorizing Santa Cruz City Schools to receive the results and pay for your fingerprinting.
4) Live Scan Fingerprint will be completed by Santa Cruz City Schools Human Resources representative. Please bring a current state issued photo ID when visiting the Santa Cruz City Schools District Office located at 133 Mission Street, Suite 100, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. Please call 831-429-3410 ext. 0 to make an appointment.
5) Provide a copy of COVID vaccination card
More information can be found on the SCCS Volunteer Website
Volunteering in the classroom is a great way to be involved and connected. Each classroom needs:
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO . . .