employee Matching Gift Programs
Did you know that many employers match donations dollar for dollar?
- Many companies have corporate giving programs that reward employees’ charitable donations.
- Companies with matching gift programs will issue a check to a nonprofit after an employee has made a donation and submitted the appropriate paperwork. This paperwork is usually found online via the company’s intranet, in an employee handbook, or in an HR resource. Ask your employer or HR department for information!
- Local small business may not have a giving program in place but might donate if asked.
- Even retirees and spouses are sometimes eligible for matching gifts!
- Here are two lists of that may match your donation:
Volunteer Hour Matching
- Some companies provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours.
- Volunteer grant programs are corporate giving programs in which companies provide monetary donations to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
- When you volunteer with us, it's an easy way to provide us with additional financial support!